The flower of life symbol is also known as an overlapping circles grid in mathematics, made with overlapping circles arranged in a flower like pattern with six-fold symmetry like a hexagon. The perfect form, proportion and harmony of the flower of life have been known to philosophers, architects and artist around the world. Pagans consider it to be sacred geometry containing ancient religious value depicting the fundamental forms of space and time.
Our spacious and weather resistant science tote bags are perfect for carrying around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• 100% natural cotton Handles
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)