Metatron's cube is a two-dimensional geometric figure created from 13 circles with lines extending out to the centres of the other 12, six circles are placed in a hexagonal pattern around a central circle with more radial lines completing the final shape of the Metatron's cube, this shape shares resonance with the flower of life, and the sacred geometric shape is named after the angel Metatron.
Our spacious and weather resistant science tote bags are perfect for carrying around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• 100% natural cotton Handles
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)