In three-dimensional space, a Platonic solid is a regular, convex polyhedron. It is constructed by congruent regular polygonal faces with the same number of faces meeting at each vertex. Five solids meet these criteria, mathematicians have been studying these fascinating shapes for decades, they also happen to look great on our tote bags!
Our spacious and weather resistant science tote bags are perfect for carrying around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• 100% natural cotton Handles
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)